Monday, September 3, 2012

Saint Louis // Weekend getaway trip.


This weekend was so refreshing. Long distance gets hard but it really starts getting hard after 2 months. One of my good friends Brea told me once that after the first month apart, it gets hard. I always thought I would be okay but she was right, by the first month, I was ready to see my man. 

Aaron moved to St. Louis, MO in August and I have been so anxious to see his new city. 
It was different than I was expecting, a very quite city. But one thing's for sure, it suits Aaron perfectly. 

He spoiled me all weekend, taking me to see the great "Arch" and best bbq around, adorable mexican restaurant and...the LION KING on broadway! All in all, the one word I would use to explain our time, Refreshing. 

xoxo, 

Brooksey  

No comments:

Post a Comment