Saturday, December 22, 2012

Decorating: This Christmas


    My family would be the first to tell you, I'm a little in love with Christmas. I'm in love with holidays period, however, Christmas holds a special place in my heart. I mean, I go all out. I love all that is included in this holiday: the seasonal foods, seasonal radio stations, the gift giving, decorating, christmas parties & family get-togethers, christmas outfits, traditions, hot coco, riding around looking at christmas lights, and of course, wearing Christmas hats. I love this holiday. And, I love what it's all about. I love that this holiday is centered and focused completely on celebrating our Savior, the perfect gift. Jesus is the gift of the season and I seriously can't get enough of this season. 

Below, I have given you a little peak into my favorite room ever. This Christmas I have invested in a few new Christmas decorations and thought as Christmas approaches, it was time to show you it all decorated. There is something so magical about bringing Christmas into your own home. It's a place you and your family get to enjoy it, with your own traditions and memories. Every year brings new and exciting things. This year we have family going opposite ways, so celebrating together will be different, but Christ is still born and the reason to celebrate! 

Cheers to wonderful time spent with family and friends,
Merry Christmas everyone!

Brooke xoxo



























No comments:

Post a Comment