Monday, February 11, 2013

Family Portraits // The Miltons


I love Family Photo sessions. It's so fun seeing everyone interact and watching the dynamics of a family. There is something so special about families and the bond there is with each one. 

This photo session was very special to me because I have known the Milton's for about 8 years now. Tayler and I were best friends in High school, went off to college together and remained best friends and now we are engaged at the same time! And, Dan and my brother, were on the high school soccer team together and now he is married to Sarah and serving our country in the Air Force! It's so amazing to have known them in high school, and to watch and be apart of their lives now. God is so good for bringing such wonderful people into my life. 

I am so thankful for the Milton's and hope you all enjoy these photos. 

If you would like to schedule a Family Photo session today, just email me at bjrardon@gmail.com, I would love to capture and meet your family soon! :)

xoxo,

Brooke































       

No comments:

Post a Comment