Monday, July 21, 2014

Noonday Style // Preparing for the Fall Launch #1!

So, if you haven't heard yet... the new fall line for Noonday Collection opens to the public AUGUST 7th! My fellow ambassadors and I are about to BURST with excitement in sharing this news. Our home office & artisans have worked so hard in preparing the new, stunning pieces
that will make up our fall line.

Every new line means saying goodbye to some amazing Spring/ Summer pieces. This specific blog is dedicated to my all time favorite, the Zoe Necklace. It's the only piece that I can't bear to sell in my sample sale (stay tuned for more details). The Zoe Necklace is {made with love} in Uganda out of recycled paper beads and has become a Noonday classic.


It goes with absolutely EVERYTHING. Stripes, solids, dresses, tank tops, you name it.
I get so many compliments on how beautiful it is.


What I love most about the Zoe Necklace is how it's not just one strand of recycled paper beads but a beautifully designed piece of jewelry that also makes a difference. Noonday Collection sends women who have studied fashion and the latest trends over to our artisans to help them make beautiful pieces that women will want to buy! It's a wonderful example of women empowering women and by us teaching the artisans the trends, more people like us "purchase with purpose"! This paper bead necklace is THE cutest thing I have in my jewelry box!


Necklace: The Zoe Necklace - Noonday Collection 
Earrings: Taj Earrings - Noonday Collection
Tank - Old Navy
Jean Shorts - American Eagle


Get excited for the FALL LINE LAUNCH! 


1 comment:

  1. Love my Noonday ZOE necklace. Every time I wear it I receive compliments. The pop of color catches everyone eye! Better than a compliment is the fact that my purchase helps empower women!

    ReplyDelete