Monday, September 15, 2014

Noonday Collection // Chambray Round 2

As September continues, my Chambray posts continues as well! This may be my new favorite way to wear my Chambray button up. I layered my shirt over my favorite J.Crew Maxi dress. It's so comfortable, yet stylish. I love the axtec pattern paired with the solid chambray.


This outfit stands out in my closet especially because of all the stories it represents. I'm wearing Noonday Collection's artisan stories from Vietnam, Haiti and Ethiopia. 


Our new Terracotta Rope Necklace  is made in Haiti. "This terracotta treasure accented with subtle touches of gold is the perfect accent necklace". I have accented it with our Hanoi Necklace from Vietnam. The terracotta and gold brings plays well with the water buffalo horn and it's an absolute favorite this fall. 



The stories of our artisans are so inspiring and will leave you with the desire to "purchase with purpose" even more. The "impact" section on my website has so many inspiring stories of our artisans and I encourage you to go read them! 


No comments:

Post a Comment