Monday, September 8, 2014

Noonday Collection // Chambray + September

Much to my dismay, fall is coming quickly and I can't stop it. I love what fall brings like pumpkin lattes and apple picking just as much as you but I love summer like no one's business. It's my favorite season hands down. So imagine what a dark day it was for me today when I got to the pool and it was locked for the year. Insane. However, I must carry on and celebrate the season change!


To celebrate, every Monday this September, I will post an outfit featuring chambray. Everyone's seasonal favorite! :) 


Today i'm rocking the collarless chambray shirt from Lauren Conrad's collection at Kohl's. I love polka dots and chambray so I naturally fell in love with this shirt when the two were married together. I am also wearing the gorgeous new "tier drop necklace" from the fall line with Noonday Collection This is in my top 3 favorite's from this season and I think you can tell why. It's so unique and different from anything I've ever owned. Since the shirt is lacking a collar and is a sort of neutral color, the necklace really shines. To top off the whole outfit, I added one of my new favorites, the new "Dreamweaver earrings". They are a stunning and eye-catching piece that adds visual interest without going overboard.  (Plus they are as light as air so I even forget I am wearing them!) I absolutely love them and the fact they are made with love in India where our artisans are paid a fair living wage
is just the icing on the cake. 


Cheer's to a great September! xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment