Monday, September 1, 2014

Noonday Collection // Emmy's Recap

Since becoming a Noonday Ambassador, I've fallen more in love with fashion than ever before. My eyes have been opened to how we can use fashion for good. Media had portrayed fashion as something only attainable to movie stars or celebrities but Noonday has opened my eyes to the world and how I too, can be fashionable. The jewelry from Noonday can spruce up any t-shirt or dress that you already own in your closet. And, it can change our artisans life. I've learned so much about fashion since being an Ambassador and the biggest hurdle I've overcome in my fashion life is that anyone can enjoy it. It's not just for the rich and famous, we too can enjoy fashion! Step out of your comfort zone and have fun with fashion...see the trends the celebrities and movie stars are wearing and make them yours. 

This week, I'm showing you some actresses from the red carpet at the Emmy's and pairing a Noonday accessory with them that I, personally, would wear with their dress. Now that I've been made aware of my purchasing power, I lean more towards a world changing accessory than diamonds. Which, if you know me, that's a big deal. I love diamonds. ;) 



I love Kate McKinnon from her beginnings with SNL and I know she would rock our
 Black Diamond Earrings with her gorgeous black dress. It's such a classy and sophisticated look without being overstated.


Natalie Dormer is looking stunning in her red carpet dress. Such a flattering shape for her and again, love how sophistication is a theme for the Emmy's this year! Our Lionheart Earrings made in Ethiopia would also pair very nicely with her pop of orange she has going on. I also LOVE how her nails match her dress....coming from one nail lover to the other. (ps. so excited to see Natalie in the new Mockingjay movie of the Hunger Game series!)


Uzo Abuda wears the classic red perfectly. She looks beautiful and classy. I know our Fire Peruvian Bangle would be a wonderful addition to her already fabulous outfit. 


Lizzy Caplan will always be Janis from Mean Girls to me. She continues the sophisticated and simple theme with her elegant black dress. I love the surprise white fabric in the back as well to add variety to the classic black dress. I believe the Film Noir Clutch would add a great texture and pop of color to her outfit. 


Julianne Hough represents the one of many who wore white to the Emmy's. So many of the actresses took the "white clothing came out on Memorial Day and went away on Labor Day" rule seriously. Kristin Wigg and Sophia Vergara are two other favorites that rocked the white. Julianna went for the minimalistic theme for her accessories and I would continue that look with our Nouveau earrings that our gorgeous yet understated. 


Sarah Hyland of Modern Family looked gorgeous in the white look but added a pop of color with her coral skirt. I love how she dressed her age. Even though I can't get behind the crop top trend right now, I think Sarah pulls it off beautifully with the classier type crop top and doesn't dress outside her age group. For accessories, our Phoenix Earrings would pair very nicely with her beautiful look! 


Lastly, Julianna Margulies looked absolutely stunning in her red carpet attire. She looks flawless and I loved the twist on a black dress with the champaign under tone on her skirt. The only thing missing is our La Noche bracelet to finish her look off with some textured bling! :)


Comment below on who your favorites were from the Emmy's, best or worst dressed, I wanna hear!

And, for anyone who places an order for any of the items I talked about today from now until next Monday, September 8th, on my website, you will be entered to win a $50 gift certificate! 














No comments:

Post a Comment